Pages

Playful brunette webcam.


JOIN NOW AND ENJOY THE LIVE WEBCAM ORGASM!

About Nude Model Playfullia

Hi  my name is Lia I'm 21 years and i live in Europa  I'm sexy brunette  with blue eyes  I'm here to meet new people make friends and have fun.  I'm a dancer so  love to  move  my hot body  for you,  don't be shy to take me in pvt ;) will make your dreams come true  muahhhhhhhhh   will wait for you ♥♥♥♥♥♥ so if  u have enjoyed  of my show pls don't forget to vote ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Like ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Turn-Ons

I like  nice gentlemen who are nice with me and my fans ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Turn-Offs

rude people  pls be nice))))

Statistics

Age: 21
Birthday: April 02
Sign: Taurus
Bra Size: 38B
Height: 5 ft 6 in / 168-169 cm
Weight: 105 lbs/ 47 kg
Smoker: No
Eye Color: Blue eyes
Hair Color: Black Hair
Ethnicity: Other Ethnicity
Sexual Preference: Prefer not to say
Favorite Position: Me On Top
Languages: English

Kinky Attributes

Piercings, Shaved

Fetishes

Ass Play, Latex, Leather, Masturbation, Nipples, Nurse/Doctor, Oral Fixation, Role Playing, Sadism, Domination, Slave/Master, Toys, Vibrators, Handcuffs, Voyeurism, High Heels, Lace